So two weeks ago I decided to do a podcast, and I am happy to be releasing the first two episodes today!
This is an experiment, so I am certainly going to be learning along the way. For example, the audio on my side was pretty bad. I thought I could get away with a headset mic, but I was wrong. The next day I ordered a better mic so the audio on my side improved a lot for the second episode.
Also between the first and second episodes I changed the name, from Startup Voices to Startups Today, so there’s that.
Let me know what you liked in the commends, and what you would like to see more of.
This first episode is with my friend Elliott Perry, the founder and CEO of Flex. Flex is a live video workout platform. Prior to founding Flex Elliott founded Event Sneaker which he sold to .
It takes us a little bit of time to get into the swing of it, but in the second half especially, there are a lot of gems.
Selected Show Links
- Flex – live video workouts
- Table Crowd – meet people over dinner
- Sprint Pirates
- The One Thing: The Surprisingly Simple Truth Behind Extraordinary Results – Gary Keller (Affiliate Link)
- The Membership Economy – Robbie Kellman Baxter (Affiliate Link)
- Delivering Happiness: A Path to Profits, Passion and Purpose – Tony Hsieh (Affiliate Link)
Music Credit: Stingray by The Nude Party